Bracken Howe provides luxury accommodation and has been awarded the highest five star gold rating from Visit England in April 2017.
Your private car park will easily park 5 cars right outside. Victorian entrance porch leading into the beautiful entrance hall; the superb and most relaxing drawing room gazes out over your garden to the mountains beyond but this is a room to relax in by the fire and sink into the sumptuous furnishings. There is a second reception room which we call the snug, a great place to play compete with Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Playstation and lots of games.
The dining room opens onto the raised decking and is also open to the excellently fitted kitchen which simply has everything you need; there is a useful utility and on this floor is a cloakroom / 5th WC / wash basin.
The gracious staircase leads to the 5 bedrooms and bathrooms where the views are simply to die for! There are two four poster king size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one bedroom with a zip & link bed that can be either a superking size or a twin also with en-suite bathroom and a double bedroom and twin bedroom.
Not forgetting the house bathroom complete with free standing roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside the garden is a real secluded delight and of course the external hot tub is a place for true relaxation while planning your days – perfect!
- Luxurious Period Lakeland cottage
- Magnificent views
- 2 minutes stroll to Ambleside centre
- 1 Superking or twin with en-suite (zip & link)
- 2 four poster king size bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms; one with shower over bath and one with walk in shower
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the Snug available at additional cost if you require more space
- All bedrooms equipped with hairdryers, clock radios and 32”SMART TVs
- All bathrooms have a range of Orla Kiely toiletries, towels, bath mats and one toilet roll
- Luxury white towels and slippers provided
- House bathroom with free standing roll top bath & separate shower cubicle
- Ground floor cloakroom / 5th WC / wash basin
- Gas central and underfloor heating
- Open fire, coal & kindling starter pack (September-March)
- Sky (sports, movies HD etc) Plus BT Sports
- Nintendo Wii, X-box and Playstation consoles with a wide range of games
- Fibre optic Wi-Fi
- All bedrooms feature 32″ Smart TV’s (with Blu Ray players in 4 of the bedrooms)
- Yamaha full size keyboard in Snug
- The Lounge features a 55″ 3D 4k curved Smart TV with sound bar, subwoofer and Bose music system
- The Dining room features a Naim Digital Wireless Bluetooth music system
- Tea towels provided
- Parking for up to 5 cars
- Outdoor hot tub
- Charcoal BBQ (May – September)